Thursday, August 28, 2008

Vielen Dank

Wow, I didn't even realize some of you were reading my blog! Thanks for all the comments. With that response, I guess I can't quit.

Matt - Love the idea! I will combine it with Sandy's and ask him to be my first guest writer!
Sandy - Does that mean you are volunteering? When you learn how to sew, I want wipes too!
Mom - I am proud of you! Can't wait to see you using your bags!
Dad - You are exempt from the Family Wipes. We will call them "People-who-live-in-my-house-and-pee-sitting-down Wipes".
Melissa - If I write about my kids, what will I have to talk about on the phone? What pictures would I have to post on Superpooh? :)

That said, I will be out of town for a week. Come back next Thursday and I will have something for you.

1 comment:

susie said...

Okay, so I know you are going to be out of town for a week but I thought alot (for the hours of tossing and turning durning the night) about what you said about the being tired and not fitting in your clothes...twins etc.(Don't you think it is interesting that no one commented on all of that???!!!) Anyway...Maybe baby Seven (That is my name for her!) is due sooner than you think? I would love for there to be a Seven and an Eight all in one swoop but, are you ready for this? We don't have any babys born in March so that would work out well too!!
I was thinking that maybe you would like the recipe for Freindship Bread...it is yummy and can be alot of fun for the girls too! I have the starter recipe and the continueing one too! Let me know. Tell Sandy I would love to help her out at the HSC next year too! She has sweet little girls!