Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fun With Walmart & Safeway

Share Tar Sands Truck Slogans and Create Your Own!

My personal favorite!
Okay, so some of these are funny, some are pretty dumb.  The point?  There is a price to be paid for the low, low prices.  You personally may not have to pay it, but someone out there does.

We all have to make our own decisions regarding how we live on this planet.  My boycott of Walmart stands.  Safeway, on the other hand, I occasionally patronize.

The difference, for me, is the necessity of the products they sell.  My family needs groceries.  We don't need the junk Walmart sells and there is no way I'd purchase food there (blech!)

2 comments:

Janet said...

That is funny!

Walmart is terrible. I really try not to go there, although sometimes I give in.

Matt said...

Where else can I buy shotgun shells and a gallon of milk?!