Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day 2008

I feel safe saying that most adult voters believe this is going to be a monumental election. New voters have registered in record numbers and lines are long at polling places.

Between this everlasting war and the plummeting economy, people are anxious for things to change. The time has finally come for the process to start one way or the other.

I, for one, am going to have trouble tearing myself away from the radio today. http://www.kgoradio.com/listenlive.asp Oh well, the sun is out and the girls want to go to the park. I guess I can take a couple hours off!!


Don't forget to vote!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I voted today and am thankful I live in a country where we have that right! Thanks for the good reminder.

Unknown said...

I notice the normal "poster"s to this blog are silent. That's ok. I'd just like to say I'm hopeful as an american today. We elected, collectively, as americans and as a mojority vote for the first time in history somebody other than a white male. While this was historic and the correct choice for this election, it was also a notice to the world that The United States Of America is a fair and understanding place. We are not all war mongering and narrow minded in our approach to adverstity. We seek peaceful agreeements and dialogue to difficult situations.
We vote for individuals....not for Idealogues