Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Just Got 6 Bingos!

Posted by Picasa
I am totally amazed, myself!  I think my highest number of bingos in one game was 3 before now.

A Scrabble bingo is the use of all 7 tiles on the rack at one time.  Fifty extra points are awarded when a player is able to do this.  

I took this screenshot after the scores reset, but I think it was something like 598 to 280.  (You can see I had to learn how to take a screenshot first!)

My bingo words were...
 DOMINOES
CABBAGE
CROWNING
GUILTIER
BEMUSING
UNTITLED

Yay, me! :)

P.S.  In case you were wondering, my other words were

FRAZIL
NE
OPAL
FOP
QI
DELLY
AGER
SERF

Anyone wanna play? ;)

4 comments:

Truefan said...

Ha! You got six scrabble bingos, I've got seven grandchildren... great deal for both of us! PS: Love your kiddos - never bringing them back!!!

My word; happier

Matt said...

We who say Ni!

jen. said...

We can't say, "Ni", it's not a word. Has to be NE. (I'm sure those knights new that;)

Janet said...

You are awesome! I had to play with some teachers not long ago and they kicked my butt! I kept thinking you would school them! It was hardcore. They had like three scrabble dictionaries.