Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to Trees!


I just noticed it's been one year since my first post. In that time, I've posted 62 times. In the beginning, I really thought I'd manage more than that!

Then there were the times I thought I'd never post again. I guess we all have our ups and downs with this sort of thing. We get bored, we get busy, we have nothing to say.

Sometimes I feel like I am just talking to myself. I have to hope there are folks out there reading but not commenting as I do to many of your blogs. How about a shout out on this one just to let me know you are there?!

All-in-all, I am pretty proud of my blog. It represents me and some of what is important to me at this moment of my life.

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I have enjoyed writing and that in the future, I can keep coming up with topics of interest for you and for me!

13 comments:

susie said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! I was trying to figure out when I started Blogging and it was July 20th! So I have a year under my belt too! I mostly enjoy your blog (personal wipes was TMI!!!)

Truefan said...

Nope. Nobody out here... HA! :-)

Truefan said...

Ok. So I'm here. Agree with your Mom, mostly enjoy... include more pictures... love ya!

Truefan said...

This one was just to get you phone going one more time and to make up for the time I don't have time to respond. Just so you know, you are my first "three in a row".

Truefan said...

This one is to correct the typo; you instead of your... please note, "four in a row"!!!

Melissa said...

Oh my! Shouting out! :)

Janet said...

I love your blog! You inspire me to be more active in helping out the environment!

Matt said...

Ladies and gentlemen, you are such a wonderful crowd, we'd like to play a little tune for you. It's one of my personal favorites and I'd like to dedicate it to a young man who doesn't think he's seen anything good today - Cameron Frye, this one's for you.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
hkpanda.freetzi.com

Unknown said...

I enjoy reading the comments.

Kim said...

Happy Blogiversary! I agree with Susan, the comments are a scream! I enjoy your blog too....keep em coming!

Michelle said...

OK - I try to read and catch up when I can. I love hearing what you and your family are up to. I love that we are so much on par with our values and actions even though we barely communicate. I guess we were bff's for a reason. I am actually working on starting up my own cloth diaper retail business. Love 'em. We really should talk and catch up soon. :)
By the way your family is beautiful!

Veronica said...

Hey Jen. Of course I read your blog, every time you send me an email. LOVE IT!!
-Love,
V